- "Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. During your Main Phase 2, if an "Aesir" monster is on the field, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) to your opponent's side of the field in Defense Position." is not treated as a monster effect. (It is a procedure to Special Summon a Special Summon Monster. Special Summon this card this way does not start a Chain Link.)
- After "Fenrir the Nordic Wolf" is Special Summoned from the hand using its own procedure, if it is sent to the Graveyard, it can be Special Summoned by an effect like "Monster Reborn".
- The effect "If an "Aesir" monster is not on the field, destroy this card." is a Continuous Effect. (It is also applied during the Damage Step.)
- The effect "At the start of your Battle Phase: Change all Defense Position monsters you control to face-up Attack Position." is a Trigger Effect. (It does not target. It is a mandatory effect that activates at the start of the Battle Phase of the player that controls "Fenrir the Nordic Wolf".)
- The effect "Both players take any battle damage involving this card." is a Continuous Effect. (Both players take the battle damage at the same time.)