- If you activate this effect, you must send 1 Gemini monster from your Deck and draw 1 card. You cannot choose to just do only one part of the effect.
- If you do not have a Gemini monster in your Deck, you cannot activate this effect.
- If your Deck contains 1 or fewer cards, even if your remaining card is a Gemini monster you cannot activate this effect.
- If you choose to activate the effect of "Featherizer", then you must both send a Gemini Monster to the Graveyard and draw one card. You cannot choose to only perform one.
- You cannot activate the effect of "Featherizer" while you have one or less cards left in your Deck.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Warriors’ Strike Structure Deck – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Featherizer
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Can "Featherizer" be activated while you have no Gemini Monster in your Deck or while you have only one card left in your Deck?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.