|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
In the OCG, if the Normal Trap Card targets, the target for that effect is chosen when "Fake Feather" is activated.
- Sending a “Blackwing” monster to the Graveyard is a cost to activate this effect. This effect targets 1 Normal Trap Card.
- The activation timing of the selected Normal Trap Card has to be appropriate for the time "Fake Feather" was activated.
- If the effect of the copied Normal Trap Card targets, you have to select the target for the copied effect when "Fake Feather" resolves. In this case, “Fake Feather” targets the Normal Trap Card, as well as the target for the effect.
- The effect cannot target "Fake Feather".
- If you activate "Fake Feather" and target "Blast with Chain" or "Metalmorph", then the effect will resolve, but "Fake Feather" will not remain on the field.
- If "Fake Feather" targets a Normal Trap Card that targets, then "Fake Feather" targets both the Normal Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard and the card that the Normal Trap Card would normally target. For example, if "Fake Feather" is activated and targets both "Reinforcements" and "Spirit Reaper", "Spirit Reaper" will destroy itself because it was targeted by "Fake Feather".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Raging Battle -- Card Rulings (version 1.2)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami OCG Card Database: Fake Feather
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: When "Fake Feather" targets "Metalmorph", will it be equipped?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Is "Spirit Reaper" destroyed when it is targeted by the effect of the Normal Trap Card targeted by "Fake Feather"?