- Both parts of the effect are performed at the same time.
- You can still activate “Fairy Wind” even if the only face-up Spell and Trap Cards on the field cannot be destroyed.
- You cannot activate “Fairy Wind” unless there is at least 1 other Spell and Trap Card on the field.
- Both players still take damage for each destroyed card even if some of the face-up Spell and Trap Cards are not destroyed.
- Both players take damage for all the cards destroyed, not just the ones they control.
- Destroying Spell/Trap Cards and inflicting damage are considered to happen simultaneously.
- "Fairy Wind" inflicts damage to both players equal to the total number of cards destroyed. It does not inflict damage to a player based on the number of that player's cards destroyed.
- Example: If "Fairy Wind" destroys five Spell/Trap Cards, then each player receives 1500 damage.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Ancient Prophecy -- Card Rulings (version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami OCG Card Database:Fairy Wind
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami OCG Card Database: Do you take damage from "Fairy Wind" based on the number of your Spell/Trap Cards destroyed?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Are Pendulum Monsters in the Pendulum Zone destroyed by "Fairy Wind"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.