- “Only one “Fairy Archer” can have its effect activated per turn” is not treated as an effect.
- Even if multiple Fairy Archers exist, you can only activate the effect of 1 of them.
- Even if you change the name of Fairy Archer with a card like Hero Mask you cannot activate its effect more than once per turn.
- The text "The effect of "Fairy Archer" can only be used once per turn." of "Fairy Archer" is not treated as the effect of an Effect Monster.
- If you have multiple copies of "Fairy Archer" on your field, then you can only activate one copy's damage-inflicting effect, once per turn.
- Even if you change the name of "Fairy Archer" by an effect like that of "Hero Mask", then you still can only activate its damage-inflicting effect once per turn.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: The Shining Darkness Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Fairy Archer
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Can you activate the effect of "Fairy Archer" multiple times if its name is changed?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.