- If Fabled Raven is no longer face-up on the field when its effect resolves you can still discard cards even though the Level cannot be increased.
- Discarding cards, increasing the Level, and increasing the ATK all happen at the same time.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Fabled Raven
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: With "Fabled Raven", is "discard any number of cards" a cost to activate the effect?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving the effect of "Fabled Raven", if it is not face-up on the field, then do you discard any number of cards from your hand?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "TG1-EM1" or "Enemy Controller" are chained to the Ignition Effect of "Fabled Raven" so that it switches control, when the effect resolves, which player discards cards from their hand?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.