Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- If Fabled Raven is no longer face-up on the field when its effect resolves you can still discard cards even though the Level cannot be increased.
- Discarding cards, increasing the Level, and increasing the ATK all happen at the same time.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Fabled Raven
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: With "Fabled Raven", is "discard any number of cards" a cost to activate the effect?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving the effect of "Fabled Raven", if it is not face-up on the field, then do you discard any number of cards from your hand?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "TG1-EM1" or "Enemy Controller" are chained to the Ignition Effect of "Fabled Raven" so that it switches control, when the effect resolves, which player discards cards from their hand?