- When resolving the effect of "Fabled Leviathan", if not all of the targeted monsters are in the Graveyard, then you still add to your hand as many of the targeted monsters as possible.
- If "Fabled Leviathan" is destroyed by battle, then its effect activates at the end of the Damage Step when the destroyed monsters are sent to the Graveyard.
- For the "DARK:" effect of "Genex Ally Triarm", the effect which destroys the LIGHT monster and the effect which has you draw 1 card are considered to resolve simultaneously.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Fabled Leviathan
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If one of the monsters targeted by "Fabled Leviathan" is no longer in the Graveyard, then can the other two monsters still be returned to the hand?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Fabled Leviathan" is destroyed by battle, at what time do you add the "Fabled" monsters from the Graveyard to the hand?
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Konami FAQ: Are the "destruction" and "drawing" by the "DARK:" effect of "Genex Ally Triarm" treated as resolving simultaneously?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.