Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Turret Warrior: If you Tribute a Warrior with variable ATK, like “Evil Hero Dark Gaia” [sic], the original ATK is treated as 0 so “Turret Warrior” gains no bonus ATK.
- When determining the ATK of "Evil HERO Dark Gaia", use the monsters' total Original ATK while they are in the Graveyard. If "Maju Garzett" or "Megarock Dragon" is used, they have ? ATK while in the Graveyard, which is considered 0 for the ATK of "Evil HERO Dark Gaia".
- The ATK gained by "Turret Warrior" is based on the monster's ATK after it is Tributed. If an "Evil HERO Dark Gaia" or "Chimeratech Fortress Dragon" under the effect of "DNA Surgery" is Tributed, ? ATK is treated as 0 ATK, so "Turret Warrior" will have 1200 ATK.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Dark Fusion: When resolving "Dark Fusion", you can use a card like "King of the Swamp" as a substitute Fusion Material. However, if you are Fusion Summoning a Fusion Monster like "Evil HERO Dark Gaia" which does not specifically name cards (it specifies "1 Fiend-Type monster + 1 Rock-Type monster"), or a monster like "Dark Balter the Terrible" with the text "A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters", then you cannot use a monster like "King of the Swamp".
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami FAQ: For "Evil HERO Dark Gaia", "combined ATK of the Fusion Material Monsters" refers to the monsters' ATK at what time?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the ATK of "Turret Warrior" is raised, the increase is the monster's ATK at what time?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When Fusion Summoning with "Dark Calling", can you use "King of the Swamp" to Special Summon the Fusion Monster?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS