- If either of the targeted cards is no longer on the field when this card resolves, the other card will still be destroyed.
- When resolving "Double Cyclone", if one of the targeted cards is no longer on the field, then the remaining one is still destroyed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Spell Card > Double Cyclone
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving "Double Cyclone", if one of the selected cards is no longer on the field, then is the remaining one destroyed?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.