- You can activate this effect during either player’s turn. 
- You can activate this effect if you control your opponent’s WIND monster and it is returned to his hand. 
- Your opponent cannot use the effect of this card. 
- You can activate this effect if a monster that was changed to WIND by "DNA Surgery" [sic] is returned to the hand. 
- You cannot activate this effect when a WIND-Attribute Token would be returned to the hand. 
- You can activate this effect if a WIND monster is returned to the hand to pay the cost of an effect. In that case you activate the effect after the current Chain resolves. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.