- You can target an “Aesir” monster that has already attacked once during the current Battle Phase.
- You cannot target a monster that can already attack twice.
- If you Chain multiple copies of this card targeting the same monster, they are not cumulative. The monster can only attack twice total.
- If the targeted monster is flipped face-down it can no longer attack a second time.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok – Card Rulings (version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.