- The effect targets one face-up Spell Card on the field.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Disenchanter
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When resolving the effect of "Disenchanter", can the Spell Card be returned to the Hand if there is no Spell Counter on the field?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When do you choose the Spell Counter which will be removed by the effect of "Disenchanter"?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Is it possible to remove a Spell Counter on the opponent's field with the effect of "Disenchanter"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.