- This effect does not target.
- If the result of the dice roll is to destroy Spell and Trap Cards, you select these Cards when the effect resolves.
- For the effect of Dicephoon that destroys 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the Field when the result is 5, if there is only 1 or less Spell or Trap Cards on the Field, the Card is not destroyed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami FAQ:Spell Card > Dicephoon
- ↑ Konami FAQ:While there is only 1 Spell or Trap Card on the Field, Dicephoon was activated. If the result is a 5, is that only Spell or Trap Card destroyed?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.