- The effect of “Debris Dragon” is a Trigger Effect that activates when it is Summoned and targets 1 monster in the Graveyard. “Debris Dragon” does not continue to target that monster after the other monster is Special Summoned.
- All restrictions on “Debris Dragon” and Synchro Summons are conditions, not effects, so will [sic] not be negated by “Skill Drain”.
- If “Debris Dragon” Special Summons a Gemini Monster, the Gemini Monster’s effect that makes it a Normal Monster is negated, so the Gemini Monster is considered an Effect Monster.
- You cannot use “DNA Surgery”, naming Dragons, to use “Debris Dragon” to Synchro Summon a non-Dragon Synchro Monster. The Synchro Monster must originally be a Dragon-Type monster.
- The effect which Special Summons a monster from your Graveyard with 500 ATK or less is a Trigger Effect that targets the monster.
- "This card can only be used as a Synchro Material Monster..." is not treated as an effect. It cannot be negated by "Skill Drain".
- When a monster like "Exiled Force" is Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon"/"Black Salvo"/etc, if you activate the effect of "Exiled Force", then the effect will still be negated since it activated on the field, even though "Exiled Force" is no longer on the field.
- When "Debris Dragon"/"Black Salvo"/"Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode"/etc Special Summon a monster with an effect that activates in the Graveyard like "Sangan"/"Giant Rat"/"Mystic Tomato"/etc, then that effect is not negated. This is because "Debris Dragon etc only negate effects which activate or are applied on the field.
- The text "This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Dragon-Type Synchro Monster. The other Synchro Material Monster(s) cannot be Level 4." of "Debris Dragon" is not treated as an effect, so if "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" or "Phantom of Chaos" copies "Debris Dragon", then you do not apply this text. Thus, if "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" copies "Debris Dragon", then you can use it for the Synchro Summon of a non-Dragon-Type Synchro Monster, and the other Synchro Material Monsters may be Level 4.
- If "Debris Dragon" Special Summons a Gemini Monster, then the "treated as a Normal Monster" effect of the Gemini Monster is negated. The Gemini Monster is not treated as a Normal Monster, so you cannot Normal Summon it a second time.
- If a monster's effects are already being negated by an effect like "Forbidden Chalice" or "Debris Dragon", then you may not choose it as a target for the effect of "Majestic Star Dragon" which negates the effects of a monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Debris Dragon
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: While the effect of "Skill Drain" is being applied, can you use "Debris Dragon" as Synchro Material Monster for a non-Dragon-Type monster?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Exiled Force" is Special Summoned by "Debris Dragon", when it activates its effect, is the effect negated even when the monster is no longer on the field?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Sangan" etc is Special Summoned by the effect of "Debris Dragon" etc, is its effect which activates in the Graveyard negated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can the effect of monsters like "Neo-Spacian Dark Panther" copy the text of monsters like "Debris Dragon" which is not treated as an effect?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you Normal Summon a Gemini Monster again if its effect is negated?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Can you activate the effect of "Majestic Star Dragon" and target a monster whose effects are already being negated?