Mentions in Other Rulings
- G.B. Hunter: While “G.B. Hunter” is in play, you cannot activate effects that would return monsters to the Extra Deck, such as “De-Fusion,” “De-Synchro,” or “Compulsory Evacuation Device” targeting a Fusion or Synchro Monster.
- If "De-Fusion" targets a Fusion Monster that was Special Summoned from the Graveyard by a card like "Monster Reborn", then the Fusion Monster is returned to the Extra Deck, but you do not Special Summon the Fusion Material Monsters from your Graveyard.
- Suppose the name of "Elemental HERO Prisma" is changed to "Elemental HERO Neos" by its effect, and then it and a WATER monster are used as Fusion Materials to Fusion Summon "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero". Afterwards, if "Elemental HERO Absolute Zero" is targeted by "De-Fusion", then you can Special Summon that "Elemental HERO Prisma" which was used as a Fusion Material, even though the name of "Elemental HERO Prisma" returned to its original name when it was sent to the Graveyard.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: Can you Special Summon the Fusion Materials if "De-Fusion" is activated on a Fusion Monster Special Summoned by "Monster Reborn"?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If you activate "De-Fusion" on a Fusion Monster which used as a Material an "Elemental HERO Prisma" whose name changed, then what happens?
- ↑ UDE Judge List: The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion vs De-Fusion
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]