Mentions in Other Rulings
- Power Giant: You decrease Power Giant’s Level by the original Level of the monster you sent to the Graveyard, even if you used a monster whose Level was reduced by Cost Down.
- Shreddder: If you reduce the Level of the monsters in your hand with "Cost Down" then you can only target monsters whose Level is less than or equal to the monster's Level in your hand.
- If you use "Eccentric Boy" and a monster in your hand as Synchro Material Monsters and the monster in your hand's Level has been changed by an effect like "Cost Down", then you use the monster's current, altered Level when performing the Synchro Summon.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- Flelf: If you activate "Cost Down" and then activate the effect of "Flelf", then the Level of "Flelf" increases by the revealed monster's decreased Level.
- Relieve Monster: If a monster's Level becomes 4 by the effect of something like "Cost Down" or "A Legendary Ocean", then you can use the effect of "Relieve Monster" to Special Summon it to the field.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ The latest errata of "Majestic Mech - Goryu" and "Majestic Mech - Ohka" specifies that they will only send themselves to the Graveyard during the End Phase if they were Summoned with fewer Tributes due to their own effects.
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If you Summon "Montage Dragon" by sending to the Graveyard monsters whose Levels have changed, then what is its ATK?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "Eccentric Boy" is used as a Synchro Material and the Levels of monsters in your hand has changed, then you use the Level at what time?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami OCG FAQ: If you activate the effect of "Flelf" by revealing a monster whose Level has decreased due to "Cost Down", then do you increase its Level?
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: With the effect of "Relieve Monster", can you Special Summon a monster whose Level is 4 because of some effect?
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: SPECIFIC CARDS RULINGS