|This card's OCG and TCG rulings contradict each other.
In the OCG it can.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- The effect of "Chronomaly Mayan Machine" is not an Ignition Effect, Trigger Effect, Quick Effect, or Continuous Effect.
- If you Tribute "Chronomaly Mayan Machine" for the Tribute Summon of a Machine-Type monster, you choose whether to treat it as 1 Tribute or 2.
- You can treat "Chronomaly Mayan Machine" as 2 Tributes for the Set of a Level 7 or higher Machine-Type monster in face-down Defense Position.
- You can also treat a face-down Defense Position "Chronomaly Mayan Machine" as 2 Tributes to Tribute Summon a Level 7 or higher Machine-Type monster in face-up Attack Position.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.