- The ATK of "Fog King" is the combined Original ATK of the Tributed monsters after they were Tributed. If "Chimeratech Overdragon"/"Megarock Dragon"/"King of the Skull Servants" is Tributed, "?" ATK is treated as 0, so "Fog King" will have 0 ATK.
- If "Jinzo" and "Jinzo - Returner" are sent to the Graveyard simultaneously by "Future Fusion" to Special Summon "Chimeratech Overdragon", you can activate the effect of "Jinzo - Returner" and Special Summon the sent "Jinzo".
- "Grave of the Super Ancient Organism" will also prevent the activation of mandatory effects, such as the Trigger Effect of "Chimeratech Overdragon" which sends all cards on your field to the Graveyard.
Mentions in Other Rulings
- After "Asura Priest"/"Berserk Dragon"/"Elemental Hero Wildedge"/etc attacks a monster, it cannot attack directly during that turn. After "Asura Priest" etc attacks directly, if your opponent Special Summons a monster, then "Asura Priest" etc cannot attack the monster.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
Video Game Rulings
- The Fusion-Material Monsters for "Chimeratech Overdragon" are "Cyber Dragon" and at least 1 Machine-Type Monster. There is no limit, so you can use as many Machine-Type Monsters as possible for Fusion-Material. If you use the effect of a Fusion-Material replacement monster, it can replace "Cyber Dragon," but it cannot replace the Machine-Type Monsters.
This monster can attack for every monster used as Fusion-Material, but once you attack a monster during the Battle Phase, you cannot direct attack the player afterwards.
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When Tributing a monster whose Original ATK has changed - like "Megarock Dragon" - for "Fog King", what does the ATK become?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Jinzo" and "Jinzo - Returner" are sent to the Graveyard simultaneously, can "Jinzo" be Special Summoned?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "Chimeratech Overdragon" is Fusion Summoned after "Grave of the Super Ancient Organism" was activated, does its effect activate?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Asura Priest" attacks a monster, can it then attack directly?
- ↑ UDE Judge List: Future Fusion + Cyber Phoenix + Chimeratech Overdragon
- ↑ UDE Judge List: Skill Drain's impact on monsters with variable ATK and/or DEF
- ↑ UDE Judge List: chimeratech overdragon attacking all monster
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Forum: Individual Email Rulings VS Individual Card Rulings
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [A-C]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [D-E]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [F-H]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [I-K]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [L-O]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [P-R]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [S-T]
- ↑ UDE FAQ: Individual Card Rulings [U-Z]
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010: Reverse of Arcadia: Glossary > Chimeratech Overdragon