Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The effect which places a Wedge Counter on a monster activates at the end of the Damage Step, only if the monster is still face-up on the field.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Blackwing Armor Master
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Do the Wedge Counters generated by "Blackwing Armor Master" disappear when the effect of "Skill Drain" is applied?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When a monster is attacked by multiple "Blackwing Armor Master", can you put 2+ Wedge Counters on the monster with the respective effects?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: At what time does the effect of "Blackwing Armor Master" which places a Wedge Counter activate?