- This monster can target itself, although the ATK increase will be zero if there are no other “Blackwing” monsters on the field.
- If the targeted monster is no longer on the field when the effect resolves, all your other monsters still cannot attack this turn.
- The increase to ATK also includes "Blackwing" monsters your opponent controls.
- The increased ATK lasts only during the turn in which you activate the effect of "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn". During the End Phase, you choose when the effect stops being applied.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Crimson Crisis -- Card Rulings (version 2.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When only "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" is on the field, can you activate the ATK-increasing effect?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If multiple "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" have their effects target different monsters, can either one attack?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the activation of the effect of "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" is negated, can other monsters declare attacks?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: For "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn", is the ATK also boosted by "Blackwing" monsters your opponent controls?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: The effect of "Blackwing - Sirocco the Dawn" which boosts ATK is applied for how long?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.