- Removing this card from play is a cost.
- The conditions placed by this effect are all placed as part of the resolution of this effect. None of them start a Chain when they’re applied.
- If the monster targeted by this effect attacks a monster with a lower ATK, that monster is considered to be destroyed by the effect placed by "Boreas", not by battle.
- If the monster targeted by this effect can attack twice in one turn, the effects placed by "Boreas" apply to both attacks.
- If the monster targeted by this effect is flipped face-down, the effect is no longer applied.
- You cannot target a monster that’s already being affected by "Blackwing – Boreas the Sharp" with the effect of another "Boreas".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok – Card Rulings (version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.