- “Any monster that battles with this card is not destroyed by that battle” is a Continuous Effect.
- The effect that returns monsters to the hand instead of destroying them is a Trigger Effect.
- Reducing this card’s ATK is part of the effect that returns all your opponent’s Spell and Trap Cards to their hand. It is not a cost.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Starstrike Blast Sneak Peek – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Is the "lose 1000 ATK" text of "Blackwing - Abrolhos the Megaquake" a cost to activate the effect?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.