Mentions in Other Rulings
- Supervise: If you send a monster equipped with “Supervise” to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster for “Black Rose Dragon” you can activate the effect of that Synchro Monster in a Chain with the effect of “Supervise.” The mandatory effect of “Supervise” will be Chain Link 1.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- Removing from play 1 Plant-Type monster is a cost to change a monster to ATK mode and make its ATK 0. This effect targets the opponent's monster.
- If the monster targeted by "Black Rose Dragon"'s effect is changed to Attack Position by "Final Attack Orders", then you do not reduce the monster's ATK to 0.
- After the Monster's ATK has been reduced to 0 by "Black Rose Dragon"'s effect, its ATK may be changed normally.
- Example: If "Rush Recklessly" is later activated, the monster's ATK will be 700.
- You can target a face-down monster with "Black Rose Dragon"'s effect. If the monster has a Flip Effect, then the effect begins a new chain after "Black Rose Dragon"'s effect resolves.
- If "Sangan"/"Goblin Zombie"/etc are used for a Synchro Summon, then their effects are mandatory, and must activate as soon as the Synchro Summon is successful.
- If a Gemini Monster which is equipped with "Supervise" is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon, then the mandatory effect of "Supervise" activates as soon as the Synchro Summon is successful.
- If "Zombie World" or "DNA Surgery", ect, is face-up on the field and makes all monsters on the field Zombie-Type, and the effect of "Archfiend Zombie-Skull" is applied that prevents the Zombie-Type monsters from being destroyed by card effects, then when "Black Rose Dragon" is Synchro Summoned and its effect that destroys all cards on the field is activated, even though "Archfiend Zombie-Skull" and "Zombie World" would be destroyed simultaneously [sic], "Black Rose Dragon" still treated as a Zombie-Type, so it is not destroyed by the effect and remains to the field.
Previously Official Rulings
|These TCG rulings were issued by Upper Deck Entertainment and have since been deemed unofficial by Konami. They were previously considered official and can still be correct, as long as they follow the official gameplay rules, or unless Konami has issued a ruling that says otherwise. References: |
- ↑ These Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
Out of Date
- ↑ This card's latest errata states that you Synchro Summon after the effect resolves, which makes this ruling invalid.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found