- Returning the removed from play card to the hand does not start a Chain.
- This card can be activated directly in Chain to the activation of a Spell/Trap Card, or at the time a monster is Normal Summoned face-up.
- It can be activated during the Damage Step directly in Chain to an activated Spell/Trap Card.
- Resolving "Negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card, or the Normal Summon of a monster" and "remove that card from play" are treated as being done at the same time.
- Resolving "The card removed from play by this effect is returned to its owner's hand during the End Phase" does not make a Chain Link.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Konami OCG Card Database: Bending Destiny
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: While "Imperial Iron Wall" is active, if "Bending Destiny" is activated in response to the Summon of a monster, then is the negated card still banished?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.