- The target of this effect must be a Beast or Beast-Warrior when the effect is activated and when it is resolved in order to receive the boost.
- "Beast Rising" does not continue to target monsters that gained ATK from its effect. Thus, if "Beast Rising" is removed from the field, then the monster's ATK does not return to its previous value.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Duelist Revolution Sneak Peek – Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Konami OCG FAQ: Trap Card > Beast Rising
- ↑ Konami OCG FAQ: If "Beast Rising" is no longer there, then does the raised ATK return to its previous value?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.