- The effect to return cards to the Deck targets 1 card you control and up to 3 cards you opponent controls.
- You cannot target 0 cards if you activate this effect. 
- If you cannot destroy your card then you cannot return the opponent's cards. 
- If your opponent has control of your card when this effect resolves, you cannot destroy it so you cannot return the opponent's cards. 
- If 1 of the cards you targeted in your opponent's Graveyard is no longer there when this effect resolves, you still return the remaining targets to the Deck. 
- If your opponent takes control of "Atomic Scrap Dragon" before its effect to return cards resolves, the effect is applied normally as long as you still control the card you chose to destroy. 
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Storm of Ragnarok -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.