Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The effect of “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” activates when monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard at the end of the Damage Step. This is the same timing as the effects of cards like “Hydrogeddon,” “Blue Thunder T-45,” “Goyo Guardian,” and “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].
- In order for its effect to activate, “Blackwing – Shura the Blue Flame” must be face-up on the field when the monster it destroyed by battle is sent to the Graveyard. This means:
- If Shura and the other monster destroy each other by battle (equal ATK), Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by a Flip Effect like “Man-Eater Bug,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is flipped face-down after damage calculation by a card effect, such as “Desertapir,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is removed from play [sic] by battling “D.D. Warrior,” Shura’s effect does not activate.
- If Shura is destroyed by an effect after the monster it destroyed by battle was sent to the Graveyard, such as “Michizure,” Shura’s effect DOES activate, and you can Special Summon a monster.
- NOTE: These rules also apply to any other monster with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard….” (Examples: “Hydrogeddon,” “Goyo Guardian,” or “Elemental Hero Flame Wingman” [sic].)
- These rules do NOT apply to monsters with the text “When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle….” (but does not specify “and sends it to the Graveyard”). (Example: “Blue Thunder T-45”.) Monsters with that text will activate their effects in ALL of the above scenarios.
Judge Program Forum Rulings
|These Ruling(s) have not been confirmed as applicable to the TCG.[Notes 1]|
- While Equipped, this card's effects are treated as the effect of an Equip Spell Card (not a Monster).
- The effect which inflicts damage to your opponent when the equipped monster destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard is an effect which starts a chain.
- The damage inflicted is equal to the destroyed monster's ATK while it is in the Graveyard.
- Damage is inflicted to the opponent of the controller of "Armory Arm". When the equipped monster attacks and destroys your own monster because of "Ancient Lamp", then "Armory Arm" will still inflict damage to your opponent.
- ↑ Konami Judge Program Rulings are considered unverified, as their source(s) are not publicly viewable. They are not confirmed as applicable to the TCG until they have been officially published by Konami.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami Judge Program Forum: Colossal and Armory Arm OTK.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Armory Arm
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Armory Arm" inflicts damage, the damage inflicted is equal to the destroyed monster's ATK at what time?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When your monster equipped with "Armory Arm" destroys your own monster by battle, does either player take damage?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "Armory Arm" is on your field, can it equip to a monster on your opponent's field?