Mentions in Other Rulings
- Removing one Spell Counter from this card is a Cost to destroy one card on your opponent's field.
- The destruction effect targets one card on your opponent's field.
- ↑ Konami Gameplay FAQ: Absolute Powerforce - Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Synchro Monster > Arcanite Magician
- ↑ Konami FAQ: Does the effect of "Arcanite Magician/Assault Mode" which places Spell Counters on it target?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When the effect of "Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind" activates and targets a monster whose ATK changes by its own effect, what does the ATK become?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If "Eccentric Boy" is used as a Synchro Material Monster to Synchro Summon "Dark End Dragon", then can you use a non-DARK Synchro Material Monster from your hand?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If a monster whose ATK changes by its effect is affected by the effect of "Elemental HERO Great Tornado", then what is its ATK?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.