- Paying 2000 Life Points and revealing all cards in your hand is a cost. Returning the removed card to your opponent's hand does not start a Chain.
- You cannot activate this card if you have no cards in your hand.
- The card returns during the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. If you activate it during your opponent's turn, the card still won't return until your opponent's next turn.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami Gameplay FAQ: Stardust Overdrive Sneak Peek -- Card Rulings (Version 1.0)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Konami FAQ: Trap Card > Appointer of the Red Lotus
- ↑ Konami FAQ: If you have 0 cards in your hand, then can you pay 2000 Life Points to activate "Appointer of the Red Lotus"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.