- The effect which negates the effect of a card on the field targets one face-up card on the field.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Konami FAQ: Effect Monster > Alector, Sovereign of Birds
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When a card's effect is negated by "Alector, Sovereign of Birds", how long is it negated?
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Konami FAQ: Can the effect of "Alector, Sovereign of Birds" negate an effect that does not activate on the field, or an effect if the card is not on the field at resolution?
- ↑ Konami FAQ: When "Torapart" is used as a Synchro Material Monster while its effect is negated, do you apply the effect which prevents Trap Cards from being activated?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.