- Adding a card from the Deck to your hand and Fusion Summoning 1 monster from your Extra Deck are not considered to happen simultaneously.
- Adding a card from the Deck to your hand is mandatory, but Fusion Summoning 1 monster from your Extra Deck is optional.
- When this card resolves, if you cannot add 1 "Gem-Knight" card from the Deck to your hand, then you cannot Fusion Summon 1 "Gem-Knight" monster from your Extra Deck.
- This card cannot be activated during a turn in which you have already Special Summoned a monster other than a "Gem-Knight" monster.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Konami OCG Card Database: Absorb Fusion
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Absorb Fusion" while "Vanity's Emptiness" is on the field?
- ↑ Konami OCG Card Database: Can "Solemn Warning" be Chained to "Absorb Fusion"?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.