- "Suijin" 「水神」 literally means Water God. In the English Dubbed anime, it was directly referred to as "Suijin, the Water God".
- "Suijin's" Japanese name, "Suimajin" 「水魔神」, literally means Evil Water God. Yami Yugi even feels the presence of a "Evil Force", before Suijin is officially revealed.
- "Sui" in Chinese means separate and "jin" means collect.
- In the Arabic anime dub, this card was referred to by 2 names:
- The Greek name given responds to the anime translation of this card's Japanese name.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.