- In the Spanish dub of the anime, this card was known as "Círculo de los Hechizos".
- In the Portuguese dub of the Yu-Gi-Oh! anime, this card was known as "Círculo de Magia"; in the Portuguese dub of the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime, this card was known as "Círculo Encantado".
- In the Arabic dub of the anime, this card was given at least 5 names:
- الدائرة المميزة ad-Dāʾiratu l-Mumayyaza, "Special Circle"
- الحلقة العجيبة al-Ḥalaqatu l-ʿAǧība, "Wondrous Ring"
- الحلقة الفاتنة al-Ḥalaqatu l-Fātina, "Charming Ring"
- الدائرة المسحورة ad-Dāʾiratu l-Mashūra, "Spellbound Circle"
- حلقة الربط الخارقة Ḥalaqatu r-Rabṭi l-Ḫāriqa, "Super Binding Ring"
- This card's Greek name translates to "Bewitched Circle".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.