- This card is called "Das Opfer" ("The Sacrifice") in the German anime, but "Aufgegeben" ("Relinquished") in the German TCG.
- In the Spanish American dub, "Relinquished" was named "Despojo", which is a more accurate translation. Its name in the Spanish dub was "Abandonado".
- This card is called "Abdicação" (Abdication) in the Portuguese anime, but this "Renunciado" (Relinquished) in the Portuguese TCG.
- This card's Arabic name (الخارق) could stand to mean many things. Roughly translated it could mean "The Supernatural", "The Miraculous", "The Extraordinary", or "The Celestial".
- In the Serbian dub, this card was named "Umotvorac", meaning "The Mind Creator".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.