- In the Brazillian dub, "Mammoth Graveyard" was called "Mamute Fantasma" meaning "Ghost Mammoth"
- In the Arabic anime dub, this card was called (الفيل العظميّ) = Bone Elephant.
- The given approximated Arabic name (ماموث المقبرة) translates to Mammoth of the Graveyard.
- In the Spanish Anime, this card was known as Cementerio Mamut.
- The Greek name given translates to "Mammoth", a card name offered by the official Greek dub of the anime.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.