- The unofficial Greek name given (Βολταϊκός Πιγκουίνος) translates to "Voltaic Penguin".
- In the German version of World Championship 2006 and Card Almanac, this card's name was "Bolzenpingiun".
- In the Italian version of World Championship 2006 and Card Almanac, this card's name was "Pinguino Fulminante".
- In the Spanish version of World Championship 2006 and Card Almanac, this card's name was "Pingüino de perno".
- In both this case and the printed card's, the name suffers from a mistranslation, as "bolt" was used as a synonym of "screw". A more fitting name could have been "Pingüino del Rayo".
- The American Spanish dub name of this card was "Pingüino Bolt", whilst its European Spanish dub name was "Pingüino Eléctrico" ("Electric Penguin").
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.