- The given approximated Arabic name (المعذّب المطهّر - فارس الدّمّ) translates to Purifying Tormentor - Blood Knight.
- The Magicians (Dark Magician-related cards) are called Knights (فرسان) in the Arabic dub.
- "Purgatory" is punishment intended to purify the soul in some beliefs.
- The unofficial Greek name given (Εκρηκτικός Μάγος) translates to "Explosive Magician".
- The Japanese name of this card (Blood Magician - Magician of Purgatory) can be translated in Greek as "Αιματηρός Μάγος - Μάγος του Καθαρτηρίου".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.