- When "Dark Magician Girl" was released, her artwork was changed compared to her original manga artwork.
- The English manga later replaced the hexagram with a triangle to avoid religious connotation.
- All international versions of "Dark Magician Girl" have the Hexagrams removed, and replaced with a red jewel, to avoid any religious connotation. Her cleavage has also been erased to make her bust appear less revealing. She was also given slightly more clothing in the first and third TCG artworks. All but one of "Dark Magician Girl"'s artworks have been released in the TCG.
- The sixth Japanese artwork is the same as the first OCG artwork with the exception of her hexagram being changed to a five-pointed star. This artwork was changed along with "Magician's Circle" in Structure Deck: Yugi Muto.
- The artwork released in the The Dark Side of Dimensions Movie Pack was changed in its international versions. All international versions have the hexagram replaced with a red jewel. Additionally, the English TCG version has the "Dark Magical Circle" in the background removed.
- Her third Japanese artwork comes from the position she appeared in when Yugi Summoned her against the Doll in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 115.
- As with all cards released in Dungeon Dice Monsters this card is drawn in a different position, also the English DDM version of "Dark Magician Girl" is drawn further away, to make the Pentagram harder to see. Also as all the cards in the Gameboy Color video games, this card has a different artwork in the Japanese version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories, then in the International version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories her cleavage has been erased. Also, in the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 4: Battle of Great Duelist, this card had a different artwork than the one seen in Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories.
- Her Dungeon Dice Monsters artworks are taken from the position she appeared in Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist Duel 95, when Yugi Dueled Pandora.
| Dark Magician Girl|