- In episode 4, Chazz Princeton uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. He Special Summons this card by banishing "VW-Tiger Catapult" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon" from the field. Chazz then activates this card's effect to banish Jaden's "Elemental HERO Sparkman" from the field. Chazz then uses this card to attack directly, but Jaden activates "A Hero Emerges" to force Chazz to select one card in his hand. Chazz selects one and Jaden reveals he chose "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix". Due to this, Jaden Special Summons "Burstinatrix". A replay occurs and Chazz uses this card to attack "Burstinatrix". Chazz then activates this card's second effect to switch "Burstintrix" into Attack Position. This card then destroys "Burstinatrix". On Chazz's next turn, this card attacks Jaden's "Winged Kuriboh", but Jaden activates "Transcendent Wings" to send "Winged Kuriboh" to the Graveyard and Special Summon "Winged Kuriboh LV10". Jaden then Tributes "Winged Kuriboh LV10" in order to destroy this card and inflict its ATK as damage to Chazz.
- In episode 8, this card appears in a flashback Jaden has when he remembers the last time he used "Transcendent Wings" and how it saved him from losing and turned the duel completely around into his favor.
- In episode 66, this card appears in a flashback Jaden has when he sees Wheeler as Chazz which makes Jaden remember his second Duel against Chazz.
- In episode 111, Chazz uses this card during his Duel against Adrian Gecko. He summons this card by banishing "VW-Tiger Catapult" and XYZ-Dragon Cannon" from the field. Chazz then activates this card's effect to banish "Summon Cloud" from the field. In the next episode, Adrian activates the third effect of "Cloudian - Nimbusman" to place four Fog Counters on "Nimbusman" (one for each WATER monster used for its Tribute Summon and decrease this card's ATK by 2000 (500 for each Fog Counter on "Nimbusman"). "Nimbusman" then attacks this card, but Chazz activates "Hyper Coat" to equip the latter to this card, increase its ATK by 500, and grant this card immunity to card effects. This nullifies the decrease this card received, but "Nimbusman" is not destroyed due to its first effect, however Adrian still takes Battle Damage. On Chazz's Standby Phase, Adian activates "Rain Storm" and Chains "Natural Disaster" to the activation of "Rain Storm". Adrian then uses "Rain Storm" to decrease the ATK of "Nimbusman" by 3000 and destroy this card, "Different Dimension Hangar", and "Hyper Coat". The effect of "Natural Disaster" then activates, inflicting 1200 damage to Chazz (400 for each card destroyed by the effect of "Rain Storm"). Chazz then activates "Dimensional Catapult" to revive this card, equip "Dimensional Catapult" onto this card, negate this card's effects and grant this card the ability to inflict piercing damage. This card then attacks "Nimbusman", but Adrian activates "Mirage Target" to send "Nimbusman" to the Graveyard, negate the attack and gain Life Points equal to the original ATK of "Cloudian - Nimbusman". Adrian then Normal Summons "Cloudian - Ghost Fog" and uses it to attack this card. This card then destroys "Ghost Fog", but due to the first effect of "Ghost Fog", Adrian takes no Battle Damage. The second effect of "Ghost Fog" then activates, placing eight Fog Counters on this card (one for each Level Star this card has). Adrian then activates "Diamond-Dust Cyclone" to destroy this card and draw two cards (one card for every four Fog Counters on this card). The effect of "Natural Disaster" then activates, inflicting 800 damage to Chazz. Since "Dimensional Catapult" was removed from the field, this card is banished.
- In episode 129, Chazz uses this card during the Battle Royal between Jaden's friends and the Duel Ghoul army. This card and "Ancient Gear Golem" attack and destroy "Cyber Angel Dakini", "Water Dragon", "Dark Tyranno" and "Paleozoic Fossil Dragon - Skullgeoth". Later Hassleberry activates "Jurassic Impact" to destroy this card and "Ancient Gear Golem" and knock out all of the Duel Ghouls.
- In episode 156, this card is shown in a flashback Chazz has when he notes that he was the emperor of Duel Academy until Jaden thrusted him down into the bowels of the Earth.