- In episode 152, this card appears in a flashback that Mai Valentine has which relates to her many victories but feeling no joy from it. An unknown opponent uses this card during his Duel against Mai. This card attacks "Cyber Harpie Lady", but Mai activates "Mirror Wall" to halve this card's ATK. The man then activates "Rush Recklessly" to raise this card's ATK by 700, but Mai activates "Fairy's Hand Mirror" to change the target of "Rush Recklessly" to "Cyber Harpie Lady", raising its ATK by 700. "Cyber Harpie Lady" then destroys this card, winning Mai the duel.
- In episode 159, this card is shown when Weevil Underwood and Rex Raptor are taken to a vault within Paradius's headquarters that contains copies of every card in existence (with the exception of the Legendary Dragons and the Egyptian Gods).
- In episode 17, this card is one of the five high-level monsters that Damon pulls from the waterfall during his training montage. The other four cards were "Gogiga Gagagigo", "Metal Armored Bug", "Victory Dragon" and "Ultimate Obedient Fiend".
- In episode 35, this card can be seen in Slade Princeton's briefcase when he shows it to Chazz. The English version replaces it with "Dark Blade".
- In episode 49, this card is seen in Slade Princeton and Jagger Princeton's briefcase, and is drained by the "Sacred Beasts" for Kagemaru. After Jaden defeats Kagemaru, the cards in the briefcase are restored.
- In episode 9, during Yusei Fudo's Ground Duel against Mr. Armstrong, Yusei sends this card from the top of his Deck to the Graveyard via the second effect of Mr. Armstrong's "Iron Chain Snake". In the next episode, this card is seen in Yusei's Graveyard before "Axe of Despair" is taken out of the Graveyard via the effect of "The Kick Man".
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card is shown when the effect of "Blasting the Ruins" activates.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card was shown backwards, however in the second above-mentioned episode, the card is shown the right way.