- In episode 153, Mai Valentine uses this card during her Duel against Joey Wheeler. When Joey activates "Drop Off" to make Mai discard the card she just drew on her Draw Phase, Mai activates this card to negate the effect of Joey's "Drop Off" and destroy it.
- In the original, this card was shown with its TCG/OCG artwork, with "Bear Trap" and a circle. The dub uses the artwork from the previous series, with "Mirror Wall" and a hexagram.
- In episode 57, Aster Phoenix and Zane Truesdale both use this card during their Duel against each other. When Aster activates "Draining Shield" in response to "Cyber Dragon" attacking "Elemental HERO Avian", Zane activates this card via "Trap Booster" in order to negate Aster's "Draining Shield", however Aster activates his own copy of this card to negate Zane's copy and destroy it. The effect of "Draining Shield" continues, negating the attack of "Cyber Dragon" and increasing Aster's Life Points by the ATK of "Cyber Dragon".
- In episode 115, Trapper uses this card during his duel against Jesse Anderson. When "Infernal Blasthound" attacks directly and Jesse activates "G Force" to Special Summon "Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle" and make it "Infernal Blasthound's" new target, Trapper activates this card to negate "G Force" and destroy it. The direct attack then continues.
- In episode 164, this card can be seen in Syrus Truesdale's thoughts when he explains to Makoto Inotsume that he, Zane, and Jaden Yuki will continue to grow despite the odds and his Deck will also keep searching for ways to evolve better.
- This card appears in the Japanese closing song, "Borderline Battle."
- In the non-canon duel World Championship 2013 Special: Mai vs. Yugi, Mai activates this card to negate Yugi's "Mirror Force", which was used in response to Mai's "Harpie's Pet Phantasmal Dragon's" Direct Attack.
- This card followed the effect of the TCG/OCG and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX.
- Albie and Bass use this in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.