- In episode 44, Joey Wheeler uses this card to prevent the villagers from going after him, Yugi Muto, Mokuba Kaiba, and Mai Valentine after they stole the "Niwatori" card.
- In episode 11, this card was mentioned in a flashback Syrus Truesdale has when Jaden Yuki tells him he enjoys himself when he Duels and he treats all his cards with care. Jaden uses this card to destroy a monster Syrus Normal Summoned, but Syrus then activates "Call of the Haunted" to revive the monster Jaden destroyed.
- In episode 69, Jean-Louis Bonaparte sets this card during his Duel against Vellian Crowler. After Crowler Normal Summons "Ancient Gear Engineer", Bonaparte was about to activate this card in response to the summoning of "Ancient Gear Engineer", but Crowler tells him "Ancient Gear Engineer" negates any Trap Card that targets it. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 116, Trapper uses this card during his Duel against Jesse Anderson. After Jesse Normal Summons "Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger", Trapper activates this card to destroy "Topaz Tiger". Jesse then activates the last effect of "Topaz Tiger" to place it in his Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card.
- In episode 157, a female Obelisk Blue student uses this card against a Ra Yellow student. After the Ra Yellow Student summons "Little-Winguard", the Obelisk Blue student activates this card to destroy her opponent's "Little-Winguard".
- This card can also be seen on the table of Ms. Dorothy's card shop as part of a group of cards that were thought to be defective by their owners (they were actually infected with darkness).
- In episode 7, Bolt Tanner Sets this card during his Ground Duel against Yusei Fudo while the latter was using Tenzen Yanagi's Deck, but did not activate it. Tanner had intended to activate this card when Yusei Normal Summons a monster with 1000 or more ATK. On the last turn of the Duel, this card is destroyed by the effect of "Triangle O".
- In episode 69, this card appears in a flashback Marco has when he tells his brother that he would prefer to leave his cards at a Duel statue than have Don Piero take them away. This card is shown when Don Piero throws Marco's Deck up in the air and calls the cards cheap.
- Three copies of this card appear in Paradox's explanation when he tells Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei that the reason why he came to the past was so that he could prevent his own bad future from happening. Yugi, Jaden, and Yusei disagree with going along with Paradox's plan as Paradox's actions will destroy and ruin their eras in time since they revolved around Duel Monsters.
- In the non-canon duel North American WCQ 2012 Special: Joey vs. Kaiba, Joey discards this card to pay the cost of "Psychic Shockwave".
- Albie, Bass and Bolt use this card in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2009: Stardust Accelerator.