- In episode 98, Andre used this card in his Turbo Duel against Jack Atlas. He Synchro Summons this card by tuning "Monoceros" with "Uni-Horned Familiar". Since "Monoceros" was sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, its effect activates, allowing Andre to Special Summon "Uni-Horned Familiar" from the Graveyard. Andre then activates this card's effect, decreasing the ATK of every monster Jack controls by 500 for each monster Andre controls except this card. Andre controls two other monsters, so "Red Dragon Archfiend" loses 1000 ATK. This card then attacks and destroys "Thunder Unicorn". Jack later uses "Rage Resynchro" to tune "Mad Archfiend" with "Dark Resonator"(whose Level was increased by 1 due to "Powerful Rebirth") and Special Summon "Red Dragon Archfiend" from the Graveyard with 500 more ATK. "Red Dragon Archfiend" then attacks this card, but Andre activates "Dimension Trap" to banish "Uni-Horned Familiar" and "Different Dimension Barrier - Lost Force" in order to activate the effect of "Different Dimension Barrier - Lost Force" as the effect of "Dimension Trap", however Jack activates "Overpower" to negate the effect of "Dimension Trap" and destroy it. The attack continues, destroying this card. Andre then activates "Parallel Selection" to add "Speed Spell - The End of the Storm" from the Banished Zone" to his hand and draw one card. Andre then activates the effect of "Speed World 2", removing four Speed Counters to inflict 800 damage to Jack for each Speed Spell in his hand. Andre reveals "The End of the Storm", so Jack takes 800 damage which depletes the remainder of Jack's Life Points and defeats him. In the next episode, Jack passes the baton to Akiza, allowing her to move forward and Duel Andre. Andre would later activate the effect of "Unibird" to banish it and "Phoenixian Cluster Amaryllis"(which Andre took from Akiza via "Speed Spell - Dash Pilfer") and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. This card then attacks Akiza directly. Akiza's "Black Rose Dragon" would later attack and destroy this card. "Stardust Dragon" then attacks Andre directly, but Andre activates "Dimension Equilibrium" to end the Battle Phase, banish "Black Rose Dragon" and Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. Andre then activates "Speed Spell - Speed Energy" to increase this card's ATK by 200 for each Speed Counter he has until the End Phase. Since he has 12 Speed Counters, this card gains 2400 ATK until the End Phase. This card then attacks "Stardust Dragon", but Akiza activates "Half Counter" to increase the ATK of "Stardust Dragon" by half of this card's original ATK. The attack continues, destroying "Stardust Dragon", but thanks to Akiza's move, she takes less Battle Damage. Andre then activates the effect of "Speed World 2", removing 4 Speed Counters to inflict 800 damage to Akiza for each Speed Spell in his hand. Andre reveals "The End of the Storm", so Akiza will take 800 damage, but Akiza activates "Wicked Rebirth" to pay 800 Life Points and Special Summon "Stardust Dragon" from the Graveyard. This makes Akiza lose, but thanks to her plan, she was not only able to keep "Stardust Dragon" on the field, but she was also able to make Andre waste four of his Speed Counters. It then goes to Andre's End Phase due to the rulings of the WRGP. At the End Phase, the effect of "Speed Energy" expires, returning this card's ATK back to normal. Akiza then passes the baton to Yusei who proceeds forward in Dueling Andre. In the following episode, Yusei attacks and destroys this card with "Stardust Dragon". "Max Warrior" then attacks Andre directly, but Andre activates this card's effect, Special Summoning it from the Graveyard. A replay occurs and Yusei uses "Max Warrior" to attack this card instead. Due to the effect of "Max Warrior", it gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only. Both battling monsters are then destroyed in a Double KO.
- In episode 102, Jean reveals during his Turbo Duel against Yusei that he owns his own copy of this card(which was when he was explaining the effect of "Lightning Tricorn").
- In episode 104, this card appears in a flashback Akiza has when she notes that it took all that she had to pass the baton to Yusei during the match between Team 5D's and Team Unicorn.
- While Andre is summoning this card, he chants "Galloping in heavens like thunder, crisscrossing them like a mighty gale, appear forth from the World of Myth and Legend! Synchro Summon! Neigh, Thunder Unicorn!"
- In the anime, this card's first effect subtracts 500 ATK for each monster you control besides this card. There is also an effect that, in the Battle Phase of the turn this card is destroyed in battle, you can Special Summon it in Attack Position, and it is removed from play at the end of the Battle Phase.
- This card's attack name in Japanese is "Thunder Spear". It's attack name in the English dub is "Super Charger Bolt".