- The Winged Dragon of Ra is the final and strongest of the Egyptian God Cards. It is the key card of Marik Ishtar during the Battle City arc of the series, and is described as being so powerful even the other two God cards combined cannot defeat it. To contain this power, an extra level of protection exists on the card; besides the above mentioned qualification of possessing a Millennium Item, a special text on the card referred to as the Hieratic Text (
古代神官文字) prevents anyone who does not recite this text from using it. Also, the name of this card was printed in English in the original Japanese Anime and Manga: ＴＨＥ ＳＵＮ ＯＦ ＧＯＤ ＤＲＡＧＯＮ
- The attack of this monster is called "God Blaze Cannon" 「ゴッド・ブレイズ・キャノン」. Its ability to attack in the turn it was summoned from the Graveyard, regardless of any effect or condition in play, is called "Instant Attack". Ra can be transformed into the "Egyptian God Phoenix" 「ゴッドフェニックス」, or it can absorb all of its controller's Life Points but 1 (which is known as "Point-to-Point Transfer").
- Using the OCG/TCG terminology, the original effects of this card might described as follows:
【Divine-Beast/Effect/DIVINE/Level 10/ATK ?/DEF ?】
Requires 3 Tributes to Normal Summon (cannot be Normal Set). This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Summoned, cards and effects of Spell/Trap/non-DIVINE Monster Cards cannot be activated. Spell/Monster Cards effects affect this card only until the End Phase but this card cannot leave the field due to Spell/Monster Cards effects. Trap Cards cannot affect this card directly except for altering the Attack/Defense of this card only until the End Phase. Control of this card cannot switch. During the End Phase when this card is Special Summoned, return this card to your Deck/Graveyard/Banished Zone that it was Special Summoned from except from Hand. This card has Instant Attack effect which allows it to attack during the turn it been Special Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, it can only activate one effect. If this card is Special Summoned in face-up Defense Position when an opponent's monster declares an attack, that attack would target this card instead. If this card is Special Summoned in face-up Defense Position when monster(s) on your side of the field would be affected by a card effect, that effect will affect this card instead. Your opponent cannot Tribute this card. This card is unaffected by the effect of Obelisk the Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon due to it Hierarchy. When this card is Normal Summoned, its original ATK and DEF become the total respective attack and defense of the Tributed monsters. You can activate One Turn Kill effect by paying all but 1 of your Life Points to increase this card’s attack and defense by the total Life Points you paid. You can also Tribute all other monsters you control to increase this card’s attack and defense by the total attack and defense of the Tributed monsters respectively. Then, this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls once each and if your opponent controls no monsters anymore, it can attack your opponent directly. If De-Fusion is used on this card,this card attack will be negated (if this card is attacking) and the attack of this card will decrease to 0 and your life points will increase by the amount of this card attack points. You can activate God Phoenix effect by paying 1000 Life Points to attack and destroy all monsters your opponent controls including Obelisk the Tormentor and Slifer the Sky Dragon. God Phoenix will not be destroyed by card effect/battle and the controller will not receive battle damage.
- Note: In episode 222, during the duel between Atem and Yugi, Marik Ishtar claims that if Atem activates the abilities of The Winged Dragon of Ra, he could increase it's ATK to almost 15,000: 5000 (Ra's ATK) + 2500 (Obelisk's ATK) + 3000 (Slifer's ATK) + 3999 (all but 1 of Atem's life points) = 14,499. In episode 85 of the Yu-Gi-Oh GX series, a man named Franz successfully activated both The Winged Dragon of Ra's Point-to-Point Transfer and Egyptian God Phoenix abilities. It should be noted that The Winged Dragon of Ra was Tribute Summoned in both cases. It is therefore ambiguous at best whether or not Ra's Point-to-Point Transfer and Egyptian God Phoenix abilities require Ra to be Special Summoned to be activated in the Anime series. It is possible this requirement was dropped after the Battle City Tournament since these were the only two major appearances The Winged Dragon of Ra had in a duel after that tournament, or Yami Marik don't want to waste time by offering 3 monster which is why he use Monster Reborn to Special Summon it during the Battle City Tournament.
- This card was the second Egyptian God Card Marik obtained.
- In episode 60, this card appears in a flashback Marik has when he realizes Ishizu was the one who gave Kaiba "Obelisk the Tormentor". As revealed in the flashback, Marik obtained this card by taking control of a guard and ordering the guard to input the code that keeps this card from within his reach.
- In episode 62, this card and the other two Egyptian God Cards appear during Marik's explanation. Marik explained that Yami Yugi's memories existed within the three Egyptian God Cards and whoever can own all three will become the new Pharaoh and use the Millennium Items.
- After Marik tells Odion his plans on getting the Millennium Puzzle and "Obelisk the Tormentor", he rises out of his throne and takes this card off of a table. Marik notes that he will soon combine this card with the other two Egyptian God Cards to gain the power he desires.
- In episode 65, this card and the other two Egyptian God Cards appear in Marik's mind and his intended plan. He notes that once he gains the Millennium Puzzle and "Obelisk" by beating Yami Yugi and Kaiba, he will be able to combine the power of the three God Cards and the power of the Millennium Puzzle to gain the power of the Pharaoh.
- In episode 81, this monster appears within Marik's thoughts when he notes that he will use this card to send Yugi into the darkness.
- This card also appears in Yami Yugi's thoughts when he notes that the Battle City Finals will be a clash against the three Egyptian God Cards.
- In episode 85, this card appears in Shadi's backstory which relates to Pegasus creating the Egyptian God Cards and what he did with them after. After first painting the artwork for the Egyptian Gods, Pegasus entered a dream where he saw the Gods bringing chaos upon Egypt and Shadi explained to Pegasus the danger he has just created. Upon waking, Pegasus realized that he has enraged to Gods. After Pegasus created the three God Cards, he placed them in a briefcase and decided to take them back to Egypt. He then gave the God Cards to Ishizu who sealed them away.
- In episode 87, Odion uses this card during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. Odion banishes this card from his hand via the effect of "Temple of the Kings". In the next episode, Joey starts to get skeptical on Odion being Marik as he was playing fairly while Marik actually cheats to win. After a while, Odion decided that he had to play the counterfeit copy of this card to make everyone believe he is Marik. In the following episode, Odion summons this card by using the effect of "Temple of the Kings" to Tribute his "Mystical Beast Serket" ("Serket" counts as three tributes because it destroyed three of Joey's monsters) and pay half his Life Points. When Odion orders the counterfeit card to attack directly, lightning appears and strikes both duelists out cold as playing the counterfeit and having it attack angered the real "Ra". Kaiba then declared that whichever one of them stood up first would win the match. When Joey wins this way, Marik reveals himself before being consumed by his evil alter-personality.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Marik has when he remembers having his Rare Hunters test out the counterfeit versions of "The Winged Dragon of Ra". An unknown Rare Hunter is shown using this card in an Duel against another Rare Hunter. The former-mentioned Rare Hunter is shown Tributing "Kamakiriman", "Boar Soldier", and "Dark Zebra" to summon a counterfeit of this card. As the card was a counterfeit, the fake card caused the Rare Hunter to be killed by a bolt of lightning.
- In the same flashback, Marik reveals to Odion that he had his Rare Hunters made multiple counterfeit copies of this card as he couldn't risk losing the original.
- In the third above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Marik has when he notes that he had his Rare Hunters test the counterfeit copies of this card extensively, but despite this Odion couldn't control a counterfeit copy as his actions anger the real version of this card.
- In the third above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Marik's thoughts when he notes that he thought that Odion could control this card.
- In episode 91, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Mai Valentine. It was originally in Marik's Deck, but Mai uses the effect of her "Amazoness Chain Master" to add this card from Marik's Deck to Mai's hand. Later Mai Tributes her three "Harpie Lady Sisters" to summon this card, but it appeared in its Sphere Form. Marik explains that this card can only be awakened by reading the ancient chant on the card and Mai realizes she can't read that text since she doesn't what it says. In the next episode, "Holding Arms" and "Holding Legs" attack Mai directly. Marik then recites the ancient text and took control of this card. This card then attacks Mai directly, defeating her.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears on the screen of the computer Mokuba was using when he notifies his brother that there is more than just the chant written on this card. He then tells his brother he will decode the rest of the text now.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback that Mai has when she notes to herself she didn't see the ancient text on this card when it was in her hand.
- In episode 93, this card appears on the computer Mokuba was using when he was deciphering the text written on this card. In the next episode, this card is still shown on the same computer that Mokuba was using to decipher the text written on this card. Mokuba soon sees that his brother is losing his Duel, so he leaves to go support and help his brother.
- In episode 95, this card is shown on Mokuba's computer screen when he shows that the text on this card is being translated. Kaiba then becomes surprised that he can read and understand the ancient language by himself. He decides to use this knowledge to help him figure out a way to beat this card.
- In episode 96, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Yami Bakura. Yami Bakura activates "Dark Designator" to make Yami Marik add this card from his Deck to his hand. Yami Bakura then activates "Exchange" to take this card from Yami Marik's hand. Yami Marik then takes "Monster Reborn" from Yami Bakura's hand. In the next episode, Yami Marik activates "Vengeful Bog Spirit" to prevent monsters from attacking on the turn they are summoned. On Bakura's next turn, he Tributes "Headless Knight", "The Earl of Demise" and "Goblin Zombie" to summon this card, but Yami Marik activates "Joyful Doom" to treat the Tributed monsters' ATK as 0 and gain Life Points equal to the total original ATK of the Tributed monsters. This made this card useless for attacking. Yami Bakura then switches this card and "Puppet Master" to Defense Position. On Yami Bakura's next turn, he Tributes this card to summon "Dark Ruler Ha Des". Later Yami Marik activates "Monster Reborn" to revive this card. He then activates Point-to-Point Transfer to transfer all but 1 of his Life Points to this card. This card then attacks and destroys all of Yami Bakura's monsters, defeating him (Because card effects don't affect this card, it can attack even though "Vengeful Bog Spirit" was face-up).
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears on the computer Kaiba was using. Kaiba wonders why he can read the text on this card so easily. This allowed him to know a bit more on this card's other ablities. Kaiba notes the only thing left now is to beat Marik and win this card from him.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yami Marik has when he notes to Yami Bakura the latter was unconscious when Yami Marik defeated Mai with this card.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears on Kaiba's computer when he finds out about Ra's Instant Attack special ability.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears within Kaiba's mind when he notes off the Egyptian God Cards and who owns them currently.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in Kaiba's thoughts when he learns that most Trap Cards don't work on the Egyptian God Cards and that Spell Cards affect them for only one turn.
Battle City Finals
- In episode 122, this card is shown in a flashback that Kaiba has when he states that now is the time to decide who the true winner of Battle City is.
- In episode 123, this card is shown when Kaiba formulates to himself his plan on defeating Yugi and Yami Marik, winning their respective Egyptian Gods Cards("Slifer the Sky Dragon" and The Winged Dragon of Ra"), and becoming the number one Duelist once again. This card is also shown in two flashbacks. The first was one that Joey had when he remembered that he must save Mai by defeating Marik. The other flashback was one that Ishizu had when she remembers how her brother's evil persona got rid of their father and how Marik soon abandoned his job as a Tomb-Keeper and went off with Odion to steal the three Egyptian God Cards for his own gain.
- In episode 125, this card appears in a series of flashbacks that Kaiba has when he states to Yugi and his friends that he had uncovered the hidden secrets that this card has in its effects.
- In episode 126, Yami Marik draws this card via "Card of Last Will" during his Duel against Joey Wheeler. In the next episode, Yami Marik discards this card from his hand due to the effect of "Nightmare Mirror". Later Yami Marik activates "Monster Reborn" to revive this card. In the following episode, Yami Marik uses this card's Egyptian God Phoenix effect to destroy "Gilford the Lightning". This caused a great amount of pain to Joey due to the rules of the Shadow Game and obliterated nearly all of his strength. On Yami Marik's End Phase, this card returns to Yami Marik's Graveyard in its original form.
- In episode 136, this card appears in a flashback that Yugi has when he notes to Yami Yugi that Joey could have won the tournament if Yami Marik's Shadow Game didn't make him pass out of exhaustion.
- In episode 138, Yami Marik uses this card during his Duel against Yami Yugi. He discards this card in order to activate the effect of "Vampiric Leech". He then activates "Left Arm Offering" to add "Monster Reborn" to his hand, but Yugi activates "Exchange" to take "Monster Reborn" from Yami Marik. Later Yugi attacks "Juragedo" with "Slifer the Sky Dragon", but Yami Marik activates "Dark Spell Regeneration" to activate the "Monster Reborn" in Yugi's Graveyard (It went there due to Yugi earlier using it to revive his "Queen's Knight" who was destroyed by "Juragedo") and revive this card as Egyptian God Phoenix. In the next episode, the second mouth effect of "Slifer" activates, but it didn't work as this card already had 0 ATK. Yami Marik then activates the effect of Egyptian God Phoenix to destroy Yugi's "Slifer the Sky Dragon". This card then went back to the Graveyard. Marik then activates "Zombie's Jewel" to take "Monster Reborn" from Yugi's Graveyard and add it to Yami Marik's hand. He then activates "Monster Reborn" to revives this card. Yami Marik then transfers all but 1 of his Life Points to this card in order to increase this card's ATK and DEF by the transferred amount. Yami Marik then Tributes "Juragedo" in order to give its ATK to this card. This card then attacks directly, but Yugi activates "Fiend's Sanctuary" to summon a "Metal Fiend Token". Yugi then reveals that if "Ra"'s attack hits the token then the Battle Damage that Yugi would take will be inflicted to Yami Marik instead. Yamir Marik then activates "De-Fusion" (which he took from Yami Yugi via "Exchange") to decrease this card's ATK to 0 and increase his Life Points by the ATK of this card which saves himself from losing. This card then went back to Yami Marik's Graveyard. In the following episode, this card appears in Yami Yugi's mind when he notes to himself that Yami Marik will use "Egyptian God Slime" to protect his Life Points until he can get back his "Monster Reborn" card which he will then use to bring back this card and if that happens, Yami Marik will use this card to destroy "Obelisk". In the next episode, Marik would revive this card with "Monster Reborn" (which he had retrieved from the Graveyard due to "Magical Stone Excavation"). He then uses the effect of this card's Phoenix Mode to destroy "Obelisk the Tormentor", but Yugi activates his own "Monster Reborn" to summon "Slifer" and use it to intercept the effect, destroying "Slifer" and saving "Obelisk". This card then went back to the Graveyard. Yami Marik then activates "Surprise Attack from Beyond" to repeat his Battle Phase and summon this card from the Graveyard. He then paid all but one of his Life Points to transfer the paid Life Points to this card. Yugi then activates "Soul Taker" to increase Yami Marik's Life Points by 1000 and Tribute one monster Yami Marik controls for an effect, but Yami Marik points out that Spell won't work on "Ra", however Yugi says he is not aiming for "Ra", but for Marik's "Egyptian God Slime". Yugi then uses "Soul Taker"'s effect to Tribute "Egyptian God Slime" for the cost of "Obelisk the Tormentor's" effect. This activates "Obelisk"'s effect, destroying all of Marik's monsters and inflicting 4000 points of damage to Yami Marik (This card wasn't destroyed due to its effect, but the damage will still be inflicted). Yami Marik then Tributes "Bowganian" and "Swallowtail Spike Lizard" in order to transfer their ATK to this card. Marik then pays all but one of his Life Points to transfer the paid amount to this card. Marik then activates "Class System" to negate "Obelisk"'s effect as "Obelisk" and "Ra" had the same Level. This card then attacks "Obelisk", but Yugi activates "Magical Dimension" to Tribute "Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts" and "Obelisk" and Special Summon "Dark Magician". This negates this card's attack as its original target left the field. Yugi then activates "Ragnarok". In the following episode, Yugi uses "Ragnarok" to destroy every monster Yami Marik controls and banish them. This action not only gets rid of this card, but it also destroys a large part of Yami Marik since he was fused with "Ra". This allows the good Marik to regain control of his body. Afterwards, a reformed Marik surrenders the duel, making Yugi the winner. Marik then hands this card to Yugi as per the Battle City Rules.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when he remembers his Duel with Yami Marik and when he is explaining to his friends that Yami Marik just needs this card in order to bring "The Winged Dragon of Ra" out because many of its devastating effects can be activated when it's revived.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a vision-like flashback Yami Marik shows to Yami Yugi when the former reveals what he did to Bakura.
- In the fourth above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he and Yugi remember Yami Marik fusing together with this card earlier in the Duel(the one between Yami Marik and Yami Yugi). Yugi reminded Yami Yugi that once Yami Marik fuses with this card, he will also become a monster.
- In episode 143, this card appeared in a flashback Yugi had when he remembered Joey being attacked by this card during his Duel with Yami Marik and Joey falling unconscious before he could deal the final blow to Marik.
- In episode 144, this card appears in a flashback Téa has when she remembers the gang seeing the Gods cards for the first time on the Battle Ship.
- This card is also shown in another flashback Téa has when she remembers Yugi winning the Battle City Tournament and winning all three Egyptian God Cards.
Waking the Dragons
- In episode 145, Yugi goes to the Tablet of Lost Memories in the Domino Museum to finish his quest on finding the Pharaoh's lost memories. He holds the three God Cards in front of the tablet while wearing his Millennium Puzzle to try to open a doorway into the past, but thanks to Dartz, the tablet becomes encased in ice and the Gods are weakened down. The God Cards are later stolen by Valon, Rafael, and Alister during the night while Yugi's grandfather was dusting them off and guarding them. Yugi and his friends demand them back, but the three Swordsmen refuse. Rafael claims to Yugi if he wants them back then he has to Duel them at the Construction Site. Rafael gives "Obelisk" to Gurimo before the gang confront the Swordsmen. Gurimo then proceeds in Dueling Yugi. In the next episode, Yugi defeats Gurimo. Before Gurimo's soul is taken, he tosses "Obelisk" to Rafael. Yugi demands the God Cards back, but Rafael just releases Rex and Weevil's souls before he and his allies get away.
- In episode 147, Rafael gives the God Cards to Dartz who then places them in the mouths of three snake statues. The statues then drain out the power of the God Cards and transfer the drained power to the Great Leviathan as well as link the real world with the Duel Monsters Spirit World, allowing the Great Leviathan to absorb both human souls and Duel Spirits to become stronger.
- In episode 148, this card appears in Dartz's lair. It was shown in the mouth of a snake statue where its power was being drained out and transferred to the Great Leviathan.
- In episode 153, this card appears in a flashback Mai has when she remembers being attacked by Ra, losing to Marik, and being forced to live a never-ending nightmare where her friends ignore her pleas for help while walking away from her.
- In episode 173, this card is seen in a series of flashbacks Mai has when she remembers all what Joey did for her as a friend.
- In episode 182, Yami Yugi takes back the Egyptian God Cards after he defeats Dartz in a Duel.
- In episode 183, Yami Yugi uses this card in the battle against The Great Leviathan. Right after getting all three Gods out, they release the three chosen Duelists from the Leviathan's grasp. The Gods then attack the Leviathan, but it doesn't injure it. The Leviathan than attacks, but Yami Yugi declares the attack names of all three Gods. The Gods then attack the Leviathan simultaneously, creating one gigantic attack that destroys the Leviathan and Dartz as well as free the souls that the Leviathan had captured.
- In episode 185, Yugi takes the three Egyptian God Cards out of his Deck while he and Yami Yugi were relaxing at a nearby lake. Yugi notes that he is happy that the three Egyptian God Cards are under their possession again.
Dawn of the Duel
- In episode 199, Solomon Muto asks to see the Gods cards again. Yugi gives his grandfather the box that held the Millennium Puzzle. Solomon takes them out and notes that he really wants them, but Yugi goes over and tries to take them back because he won't give them away. Solomon tries to tell Yugi that he wants to have them so he can try and sell them or show them off, but Yugi refuses to let that happen. Yugi takes the Gods Cards back and reminds him that Yami Yugi needs them in order to find his memories and they're too dangerous to be in anybody else's possession. Later that night, Rex and Weevil try to steal the God Cards in order to have them for themselves. They take the duffel bag where the God Cards and the Millennium Items are, but are unable to find the God Cards. Yami Bakura arrives and knocks out both Rex and Weevil before taking the Millennium Ring for himself. Yugi arrives and sees Yami Bakura. In the next episode, Yami Bakura tosses the duffel bag back to Yugi. Yugi finds the three God Cards still safe within the box (only this card was shown in the box when Yugi opens it, but Yugi confirms himself that they were all safe), but demands the ring back, but Yami Bakura refuses, saying he needs it. After a conversation between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, the latter leaves with the ring.
- In the first above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Yugi has when he remembers trying to use the Gods Cards with the stone tablet to help find Yami Yugi's true memories only for it to fail due to the interference of Dartz. Yugi notes that it will work this time since he believes that there is nothing that will stop them from trying to find Yami Yugi's memories.
- In episode 201, Yami Yugi takes the God Cards out and holds them out in front of the tablet. Both the Millennium Puzzle and the tablet then glow. Yami Yugi's spirit then comes out of Yugi's body and into the light, taking him back to ancient Egypt to relearn what his true memories were (Unbeknownst to Yami Yugi, Yami Bakura also followed him to ancient Egypt with him due to part of himself being in the Millennium Puzzle).
- In episode 207, Atem recovers his life force with the help of Yugi, Tea, Joey and Tristan. Atem then calls upon The Winged Dragon of Ra and uses it to battle Bakura's Diabound. Unlike Slifer and Obelisk, it is able to destroy Diabound, but Bakura reverses time to prevent Ra's summoning and avoid defeat.
- In episode 216, this card appears in a flashback Yami Yugi has when he notes to himself that Yami Bakura was probably right about his revival being the thing that caused all of the bad events that had recently happened.
- In episode 217, Yami Yugi summons the three Egyptian Gods to fight Zorc after he is revived. Although they defeat him successfully at first. Zorc gets back up at full strength and turns the Egyptian Gods into stone, rendering them useless. Two episodes later, Yami Yugi regains his real name (Atem) and his father tells him to call forth the light that will swallow the darkness. Yami Yugi then calls for the three Egpytian Gods to revive themselves. This causes the Egyptian God cards within Yugi's Deck to come out and revive the Egyptian Gods themselves. Atem then combines all three gods to form The Creator God of Light, Horakhty. The Creator God of Light then attacks and destroys Zorc once and for all.
- In episode 221, Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Yugi Muto. He summons this card by tributing his "Queen's Knight", "King's Knight" and "Jack's Knight" as well as reciting the ancient chant needed to call forth this monster. Due to this card's effect, its ATK and DEF became equal to the total ATK and DEF of the monsters used for its summon. In the next episode, "Slifer the Sky Dragon" attacks and destroys "Silent Swordsman LV0". This card then attacks and destroys "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior". "Obelisk" then attacks Yugi directly, but Yugi activates the effect of "Mirage Ruler" to revive his monsters and revert his Life Points to how they were before Yami Yugi attacked. After that, "Mirage Ruler" forced Yugi to pay 1000 Life Points. Because both of Yugi's monsters were stronger than "Obelisk", Yami Yugi had no choice but to call off his attack. After Yugi Tributes his "Valkyrion" to Special Summon his three Magnet Warriors from the Graveyard, the second mouth effect of "Slifer" activates, but Yugi activates "Magnet Force" to redirect the effect back at the Egyptian Gods, decreasing their ATK by 2000. Yugi then uses his "Silent Swordsman LV0" to attack "Obelisk", but Yami Yugi activates "Mirror Force" to destroy all of Yugi's monsters. Yugi then reveals that he wanted this to happen. In the following episode, Yugi activates "Magnet Reverse" to revive "Valkyrion" in Defense Positon. This activates "Slifer"'s effect, but "Magnet Force" redirects the effect at "Obelisk", destroying it. Yugi then Tributes "Valkyrion" to revive his three Magnet Warriors. This activates "Slifer"'s effect again, but "Magnet Force" redirects the effect back at this card and Slifer. One blast hits this card and decreases its ATK to 1000. The second blast then hits this card and decreases its ATK to 0, destroying it. The final blast hits Slifer and decreases its ATK to 0, destroying it.
- In the second above-mentioned episode, this card appears in a flashback Joey has when he remembers being attacked by this card during his Duel with Yami Marik. He notes that it was incredibly intense that he lost nearly all his strength from the attack.
- In episode 18, this card appears in a series of flashbacks Syrus Truesdale has when he notes to Jaden Yuki all the accomplishments that Yugi made in Duelist Kingdom and Battle City.
- In episode 85, a renegade card designer from Industrial Illusions named Franz uses this card during his duel against Jaden Yuki. He summons this card by Tributing three "Ra's Disciples". Due to this card's effect, its ATK and DEF become equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the Tributed monsters. Franz then activates "Mound of the Bound Creator" to enslave "Ra" and avoid having to fulfill any of the requirements for using it. This card then attacks and destroys "Elemental HERO Necroid Shaman". "Mound of the Bound Creator" then inflicts 400 damage to Jaden. On Franz's next turn, this card attacks and destroys "Elemental HERO Neos". "Mound of the Bound Creator" then inflicts 400 damage to Jaden. On the fifth turn of the Duel, Jaden activates "Burst Impact" to destroy all monsters on the field except "Elemental HERO Burstinatrix" and inflict 300 damage to each player for each of their destroyed monsters. While "Nubian Guard" was destroyed by "Burst Impact", this card was not as "Mound of the Bound Creator" prevented this card from being destroyed. On Franz's turn, he activates this card's Egyptian God Phoenix effect to destroy "Burstinatrix". He then activates this card's effect to pay all but one of his Life Points and transfer them to this card's ATK and DEF. This card then attacks Jaden directly, but Jaden pays half of his Life Points to send his "Damage Off Zone" to the Graveyard and reduce the Battle Damage from the attack 0. Jaden then activates "Skyscraper 2 - Hero City", destroying "Mound of the Bound Creator". Jaden then uses the effect of "Skyscraper 2" to Special Summon "Elemental HERO Neos" from his Graveyard. Jaden then summons "Neo-Spacian Glow Moss" and uses it to attack. The effect of "Glow Moss" then activates, forcing Franz to draw one card and reveal it. It is revealed to be "Monster Reborn", so Jaden can change the attack to a direct attack, but Franz activates "De-Fusion" to decrease this card's ATK and DEF to 0 and add the amount of ATK that this card lost to his Life Points. "Glow Moss" then attacks and destroys this card. Jaden then uses "Neos" to attack directly. Franz had the intention of using "Monster Reborn" to revive this card on his next turn, but Jaden then activates "Necro Illusion" to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard under his control. Jaden then pays all but 1 of his Life Points to raise this card's ATK and DEF by the amount he payed. He then Tributes "Neos" and "Glow Moss" to add their ATK and DEF to this card's ATK and DEF. This card then attacks directly, winning Jaden the Duel. Franz then returns this card back to Maximillion Pegasus.
- This card also appears in a flashback Jaden Yuki has when he makes note of the three Egyptian God Cards and their power with Franz.
- This card also appears in a flashback Pegasus has when he explains to Jaden that the original version of this card is no longer in existence due to the events of the Ceremonial Battle, so he had created a copy card for research, however Franz stole this card after Chumley's card design idea had beat his design.
- Prior to Franz's loss against Jaden, he had used this card against two participants in the Genex Tournament and won both Duels while leaving the participants injured.
- When Jaden activates the Point-to-Point Transfer effect of this card, he didn't merge with this card. This makes it the only time that this didn't occur when the Point-to-Point Transfer effect is activated by the player controlling this card.
- Yugi attempts to summon it during his second duel against Yako Tenma. Yakou, however, prevented this summon with the effect of his "The Selection" Trap Card.
- In episode 121, the three Gods appear in a flashback, where they were compaired with "Zushin the Sleeping Giant".
- Yami Yugi uses this card during his simulation Duel against Kaiba. When Kaiba summons his "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon" and equips it with "Megamorph" to double its, Yugi Tributes this card and "Slifer the Sky Dragon" in order to activate the effect of "Obelisk the Tormentor", destroying "Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon", inflicting 4000 damage to Kaiba, and winning Yami Yugi the Duel.
- Yami Yugi uses this card during his Duel against Kaiba. Kaiba activates "Obligatory Summon" to force Yugi to Special Summon this card and "Obelisk the Tormentor" from his Deck. Kaiba then activates "Pyramid of Light" to banish all three Egyptian God Cards. Later, Kaiba wanted a perfect victory by using Yugi's own Egyptian Gods against him. Kaiba then activates the last effect of "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon" to destroy "Pyramid of Light", but it didn't work due to Anubis' interference. Anubis then took over the duel. Yami later sensed a weakness in the "Pyramid of Light" thanks to Yugi destroying the power source for the "Pyramid". Yami then activates "Double Spell" to activate Kaiba's Monster Reborn" from the Graveyard and revive "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon". Yami then activates the "Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon's" Shining Nova effect to destroy "Pyramid of Light". This time the effect succeeds as not only was the "Pyramid of Light" destroyed, but so were Anubis's "Andro Sphinx" and "Sphinx Teleia". Anubis then summons "Theinen the Great Sphinx". Yami then activates "Reverse of Reverse" to activate Kaiba's "Return from the Different Dimension" as his card. This allows Yami to Special Summon his Egyptian Gods from the Banished Zone. Yami Yugi then combines the Egyptian Gods together to destroy "Theinen the Great Sphinx" and inflict infinite damage to Anubis, winning Yami Yugi the Duel.