- In chapter 9, Yako Tenma plays this card against Yami Yugi. He Tributes "Seraphim Blaster", "Seraphim Gardna" and "Seraphim Saber" to Summon it. It halves the ATK of Yugi's "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior". In the next chapter, it destroys "Valkyrion" and Yako increases its ATK via "Divine Evolution" (it now resembles Diabound). It attacks "The Tricky", but Yugi uses "Soul Barter" to Special Summon "Queen's Knight" and make it the target. In the following chapter, Yugi uses "Spellbinding Illusion" to negate this card's effect and decreases its ATK, letting him destroy it with "Arcana Knight Joker" after equipping it with "Lightning Blade".
- In chapter 30, Yako plays this card against Seto Kaiba. He Tributes two "Angel O1s" and an "Hourglass of Time" to Summon it. It is copied by "The Wicked Avatar". It destroys Kaiba's "Material Armadillo", inflicing piercing damage via "Power Break". In the next chapter, it attacks directly, defeating Kaiba.
- The attack of this monster is "Fear's Knockdown" (フィアーズノックダウン, Fiāzu Nokkudaun).
- This card's manga lore was: Ｆｅａｒ ｄｏｍｉｎａｔｅｓ ｔｈｅ ｗｈｏｌｅ ｆｉｅｌｄ．
Ｂｏｔｈ ａｔｔａｃｋ ａｎｄ ｄｅｆｅｎｓｅ ｐｏｉｎｔｓ ｏｆ ａｌｌ ｔｈｅ ｍｏｎｓｔｅｒｓ ｗｉｌｌ ｈａｌｖｅ．
- This card appears in the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Japanese closing song, "WAKE UP YOUR HEART" and in the opening "99%".