In the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX anime, the "Super Polymerization" card is a symbol of the absolute power and control. Yubel, the spirit of Jaden Yuki's favorite card in childhood, orchestrated this card's creation so she could fuse all 12 dimensions together and rule over them with Jaden at its side. This card is created through the collection of negative emotions (i.e. anger, hatred, doubt, anguish, and sadness) into a single form. This can be achieved by sacrificing a small amount of individuals who personify negativity or by sacrificing numerous individuals. According to Yubel, this card is the mightest card in the Duel Monsters and a symbol of the Supreme King.
- In episode 135, as Brron, Mad King of Dark World activated "Wicked Canon" during his Duel against Jaden, this card appeared above the canon, covered in darkness. Brron planned to make Jaden suffer and fight with his own friends in order to create negative emotions on both sides. By achieving this, enough negative energy would be created, so Brron could sacrifice Jaden's friends to complete this card. However, he revealed the card's name in the next episode. The first of Jaden's friends who went sacrificed was Chazz Princeton, who carried the emotion of anger. In the next episode, more of Jaden's friends were sacrificed, including Tyranno Hassleberry (hatred), Atticus Rhodes (anguish) and Alexis Rhodes (sadness). This card would be completed, if Syrus Truesdale, who was the last requirement, didn't succeed to escape from his henchmen. This left Brron with the uncompleted card. After Jaden defeated Brron, this card landed in front of him. In his mind, he was holding the card as pictures of his friends in the mirrors disappeared one after another. Then the spirit of the Supreme King appeared in his mind, convincing him that he must defeat evil by becoming evil and rule with power in that cruel world of deceit. The King told him that the required power is the "Super Polymerization" card, which the latter must complete by defeating and sacrificing the opposing spirits. At that moment, the King took control over Jaden.
- In episode 138, this card was mentioned by Kozaky, the Supreme King's researcher on it. He was referring to it as "the ultimate card". He stated that the Supreme King had defeated countless Duelists in order to complete "the ultimate card", starting at the Colosseum of Death, part of his castle, where he had achieved "the complete victory".
- In episode 139, Jim Crocodile Cook used the power of the Eye of Orichalcum to get him and Axel Brodie into Jaden's mind while Dueling the Supreme King. Jaden constantly asked himself what he had done wrong. After several flashbacks of his life-or-death Duels, he yelled what he had been missing and what a Duelist should carry inside himself. The spirit of the King appeared once again, responding him he needed power. By carrying regret for souls he had lost, Jaden should turn it into power. At that time, this card appeared in his hand, almost completed. As Jim tried to confront him, the power of the Eye stopped and returned Jim and Axel to the Duel. In the next episode, the Supreme King finally unveils the completed card during his last turn. He announced its activation by claiming it was the absolute power which brought complete victory, created by darkness in heart, and everything else being powerless before it. By discarding "Fake Hero", the King activated this card. The King then fused his "Infernal Gainer" with Jim's "Gaia Plate", to Fusion Summon "Dark Gaia" whose ATK was 4400 due to its effect. Jim was then ultimately defeated by a direct attack made by "Dark Gaia".
- In episode 143, the Supreme King played this card against Axel Brodie. He placed it face-down at one point of the Duel, but activated it when Axel was about to attack his "Malicious Edge" with "Volcanic Doomfire". He discarded "Vicious Claw" to activate it. The King then fused his "Malicious Edge" with an "Evil Token" from Axel's side from field to Fusion Summon the ultimate Evil HERO monster - "Malicious Fiend". Its effect then forced "Volcanic Doomfire" to attack it, destroying "Doomfire" and dropping Axel's Life Points to 0. However, Axel activated the effect of "Volcanic Counter", banishing it from his Graveyard to inflict the same amount of damage he took to the King. As the King's LP also dropped to 0, the darkness in Jaden's heart was gone and Jaden was freed from the King's control at the cost of Axel's life.
- In episode 144, this card was seen in a flashback to episode 140. It was also seen when Aster Phoenix checked Jaden's Deck, wondering why Jaden would have this card and remarking it wasn't there before.
- In episode 152, Jaden played this card against the Yubel-possessed Jesse Anderson. As he drew the card, he called it "the card of darkness" which led him through hell. He remembered the people and spirits who died because of him, as the one he lost. Promising himself to protect what's most important to him till the end, he activates this card by discarding "Contact Out". He then uses this card to fuse his "Neos" with Jesse's "Rainbow Dark Dragon" into Fusion "Rainbow Neos". "Rainbow Dark Dragon" reverted back to "Rainbow Dragon" before fusing, making the darkness in Jesse's heart vanish and freeing Jesse from Yubel's influence. However, Yubel then activates her face-down "Last Trick", adding this card to her hand. Then she revealed her plan. By making Jaden the Supreme King, she obtained what she wanted most - the mightest of cards, the absolute power to contol the universe, "Super Polymerization". Lastly, she ended the Duel in a draw by activating her other face-down "Thousand Buster". Once that was done, Yubel flew off with this card now in her possession.
- In episode 153, Yubel removed this card from her Deck from play along with "Zero Sprite", "Fiend Rose", "Mystical Space Typhoon" and "Torch Golem" via the effect of "Spell Chronicle" during her final Duel against Jaden. Later, this card was seen when Yubel activated the other effect of "Spell Chronicle", letting Jaden to choose one of the cards removed to play and add to her hand. At that moment, Yubel told Jaden that "Super Polymerization" is a symbol of the Supreme King, and that she intended to fuse all 12 together with this card and to fill them with her love for him. Then she offered him to choose the card, if he acknowledged her love. However, Jaden denied doing that and chose "Zero Sprite" instead. In the next episode, this card appeared when Yubel activated the same effect of "Spell Chronicle". Once again, Jaden didn't choose the card and added "Fiend Rose" to her hand instead. In the following episode, Yubel activated the same effect once more, showing Jaden the removed cards, including this one. This time, he chose "Mystical Space Typhoon". As Yubel activated the effect of "Spell Chronicle" for the last time, she expected Jaden to choose "Torch Golem". However, Jaden who regained his understanding of Yubel suprised her by choosing "Super Polymerization". With this card at her disposal, she activated her face-down "Chain Material", letting her to access her field, hand, Deck, and Graveyard for Fusion Material Monsters. After choosing twelve monsters (which were "Grave Squirmer", "Giant Germ", "Chaos Core", "Phantom of Chaos", "Dark Summoning Beast", "Infernal Incinerator", "Maju Garzett", "Lava Golem", "Infernal Flame Emperor", "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms", "Gate Guardian", and "Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare") each with a consecutive Level from 1 to 12 and banishing them, she activated this card and intended to use it to Fusion Summon "Super Fusion God" whose Summoning would unite the twelve dimensions into one. But Jaden responded by activating his face-down "Spiritual Fusion", choosing to fuse their souls instead of the dimensions. By doing this, Jaden finally freed Yubel from the Light's influence and united her with the Supreme King forever. This card then went back into Jaden's possession since "Yubel" was fused with him.
- In episode 172, this card was seen in a flashback to episode 152.
- In episode 177, Jaden played this card against Nightshroud in their final Duel. When Nightshroud Summoned "Yubel" on his side of the field from Jaden's Deck via the effect of "Darkness Outsider", he tried to defeat Jaden by ordering "Yubel" to attack his "Neos". However, Jaden activated his face-down "Astral Shift", changing the attack to a direct attack and drawing a card. He drew this card by that effect. In order to show Nightshroud how strong his bond with Yubel is, Jaden activated this card by discarding "Winged Kuriboh" and then he used this card's effect to fuse his "Neos" and "Yubel" from Nightshroud's side of the field together to Fusion Summon "Neos Wiseman", making "Neos Wiseman" a card created from all three of his partner monsters. With this new monster, Jaden turned the tables in the Duel.