- In episode 6, Yuma Tsukumo uses this card during his Duel against Flip Turner. After he Normal Summons this card, Yuma activates the effect of "Baby Tiragon" to target this card and let it attack directly. This card then attacks directly. This card's effect then activates, returning Flip's "Ultra C" and "Traitor Fog" to his hand. Due to the second-to-last effects of "Ultra C" and "Traitor Fog", control of "Number 39: Utopia" and "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon" go to Yuma (subsequently removing the malevolent influence the "Numbers" had on Flip).
- In episode 10, this card can be seen in Yuma's hand during his duel against Shark.
- In episode 14, during Yuma's Duel against Kite Tenjo, this card appears in Yuma's Deck as part of the effect of "Monster Slots".
- In episode 25, this card appears in a flashback Astral has when he reminds Yuma that Flip taking away the "Numbers" during his Duel against Yuma caused Astral's loss of consciousness and he plotted against Yuma in that Duel.
- In episode 65, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Vetrix. He uses the effect of "Sphere Field" to overlay this card and "Amarylease" in order to Xyz Summon "Number 17: Leviathan Dragon".
- In episode 76, Yuma uses this card during his Duel against Devon Knox while the latter was possessed by the Barians. He draws this card via the effect of "Coach King Giantrainer" while Devon draws "Beast King Barbaros". Since the Level of "Beast King Barbaros" was higher, Yuma takes 800 damage before the drawn cards are sent to the Graveyard.
- In episode 81, Yuma uses this card during his Tag-Team Duel with Girag against Tori Meadows and Cathy Katherine while the latter two were possessed by the Barians. He Normal Summons this card in Attack Position as part of his deal with Girag on losing the Duel on purpose (Girag was actually trying to get Yuma and Shark to Duel Tori and Cathy in order to obtain Yuma and Shark's "Numbers", but due to Shark leaving before the final match, Girag was forced to take his place). Later "Cat Girl" attacks and destroys this card.
- In episode 109, Yuma uses this card as a needle compass and rowboat to get out of the labyrinth he and Astral were trapped in and find Shark.