- In chapter 19, Reggie MacKenzie plays this card against Alexis Rhodes. In the next chapter, it attacks "Frost Tiger", but Alexis protects it with "Twin Pillars of Ice". Alexis attacks it with her "Crown of Command"-equipped "Ice Master". Reggie counters with "Light of the Master", which Alexis attempts to negate with "Instant Freeze", but the effect of this card prevents it and Reggie wins.
- In chapter 23, this card can be seen in Reggie's hand before her intentional loss to Bastion Misawa.
- In chapter 36, Reggie plays this card against Midori Hibiki. She Special Summons it with "Court of Justice". In the next chapter, it destroys Midori's "Darklord Edeh Arae" and "Darklord Superbia", the latter with the aide of "Angel Sing". This card is sent to the Graveyard alongside "Zeriel" via the effect of "Darklord Desire". Reggie revives it with "Angel Tear" and it destroys "Desire".
- In chapter 40, this card appears in Reggie's flashback to her childhood alongside "Elemental HERO Terra Firma" and "The Big Saturn" by the body of Mr. Phoenix.
- In chapter 41, Reggie plays this card against Jaden Yuki. She sends it from her Deck to the Graveyard with "Heaven's Judgment" to destroy "Terra Firma". She Special Summons it with "Advent of the Goddess". It destroys his "Elemental HERO Flash" and is itself destroyed by "Elemental HERO The Shining". In the next chapter, she revives it with the effect of "Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen". Its ATK is increased by the effect of "Shatiel". It attacks "Elemental HERO Stratos", but Jaden plays "Defender Hero" to change the target to "The Shining", saving his remaining Life Points. Jaden destroys it for the final time with "Elemental HERO Great Tornado".
- In chapter 61, Tragoedia uses this card and the rest of the "Legendary Planets" as part of the ritual to extract his heart from "Winged Kuriboh".
- It's attack name in the Manga is called: HOLY FEATHER SHOWER