- In episode 42, this card is shown to be the top card of Yugi Muto's Deck after he surrenders to Rebecca Hawkins. Had he drawn and played it, he would have won, as he could have reduced "Shadow Ghoul's" ATK to 2300 by removing monsters five monsters in Rebecca's Graveyard from play and then have his "Dark Magician" destroy the then weakened "Shadow Ghoul". However he surrendered and chose not to play it because he wanted to show Rebecca there is more to a duel than just winning.
- In episode 66, this card appears in Kaiba's briefcase before he closes it.
- In episode 195, Seto Kaiba plays this card against Zigfried von Schroeder. He removes the "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" in his own Graveyard from play. This lets him Special Summon it using "Dimension Fusion" later.
- In episode 200, Kaiba plays this card against Yami Bakura. He removes the "The Earl of Demise" and "Duke of Demise" in Bakura's Graveyard from play, resulting in the destruction of "Spirit Shield" since there were no Fiend or Zombie types in the Graveyard.
Pyramid of LightEdit
- In Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light, Kaiba plays this card against Maximillion Pegasus. He removes the "Y-Dragon Head" in his own Graveyard from play (he earlier discarded it to activate "Dark Core"), letting him later Special Summon it using "Return from the Different Dimension".
- In chapter 28, Jaden Yuki plays this card against Bastion Misawa. He removes several monsters in his own Graveyard from play, including "Elemental Hero Woodsman". This lets him play "Parallel World Fusion" to Fusion Summon "Elemental Hero Gaia", who wins him the duel.