- In episode 160, Trueman uses this card during his Duel against Jaden Yuki. When "Neo-Spacian Grand Mole" attacks "Five-Headed Dragon" (Jaden was intending to activate "Grand Mole's" effect and return both monsters to their owners' hand without damage calculation being applied), Trueman activates this card to negate the effects of all face-up monsters on the field. Jaden then activates "Battle x 2" to double the ATK of "Grand Mole" during damage calculation. "Five-Headed Dragon" then destroys "Grand Mole", leaving Jaden with only 800 Life Points. This card remained on the field until the Duel was over.
- In episode 12, this card is shown in a flashback Shark has when Scorch and Chills remind him he cheated in the National Duel Circuit by peeking at his opponent's Deck before the final round, which got him disqualified before he could have potentially won the Duel. This card appeared as part of the Deck Quattro used at the National Tournament. Shark noticed Quattro's Deck after it dropped off a plant pot and, due to pressure on winning, peeked at the Deck before the Duel.
- In episode 26, this card appears in a flashback Quattro has when he reminds Shark of what got him disqualified in the Championship.
- This card also appears in a flashback Quattro has when he reveals he purposely left his Deck on the plant pot in order to get Shark disqualified.
- This card also appears on Striker Crossit's soccer ball made of Duel Monster Cards.
- In episode 27, this card appears on Striker's soccer ball.
- In episode 31, this card is also shown as one of the many cards Charlie McCay stole through the power of "Number 7: Lucky Straight".
- In episode 34, this card appears in a flashback Shark has when he reminds Quattro he set him up back at the Duel Circuit to get him disqualified.